Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Friday, February 11, 2011

Green Panda Bear

My newphew Kyle decided that he wanted a panda bear for his birthday party so I decided to make him a 3-D bear, as the kids always seem to love them.  His favourite colour is green, so we decided to make a green and white panda, instead of black and white.  For a special little touch, I put his initials on the paws...all of the kids noticed this detail right away- before the adults!


    
By doing the bear with these colours, I saw how easily the 3-D bear could be made into a Care Bear too!  I might need to try that this summer.
Check back in the coming days for more peanut butter treats.  I made some but they all got eaten before I took pictures so I will need to make another batch!  But trust me, they are delicious, and pretty easy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...