Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Merry Christmas Sprinkled With Love!

I was very excited to receive the Kitchenaid Professional 5+ 5 quart stand mixer in metalic chrome colour from my parents for Christmas.  What a great gift that will keep on giving!  I can't wait to use it and to share my creations with all of you!
Since it is rather big and quite heavy, I sadly had to leave it at home. :(  I can't wait for the summer when I get to go home and use this wonderful new gift.  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...