Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wilton Course 1 Final Cake: The Wilton Rose




It took a lot of practice but I finally figured out the Wilton Rose! It is actually quite fun to make and I look forward to using it more in the future. This technique will continue to require practice but looks beautiful when it is done!

The cake was pretty good to eat too! Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...