Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Big Changes Are Happening!

I have become very inspired over the last month to grow my blog.  I have learned that the blogging world has so much more to offer than I ever expected and I am looking forward to learning a lot and developing this blog along the way.  I look forward to meeting new people, trying new products and recipes and visiting new places. 

As you can see, my stickers and business cards have inspired my new blog look.  A big thanks to Wisp-Stock for the original cupcake!  I would love to hear what you think about the new look, and hope that you will join me on this crazy adventure.  The more followers I get the more opportunities that will open up for Sprinkled With Love by deb, so please follow me today and come back to visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...