Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Thursday, May 3, 2012

Promoting Sprinkled With Love!

I recently won a set of stickers and a set of business cards from two different giveaways that I entered.  I created the designs myself, and then sent them off to the companies.  My stickers are getting made by Print Runner and I am so excited because they shipped today!  I can't wait to receive them.  My business cards are through UPrinting and I just ordered them tonight so it will be about 2 weeks before I receive them.  I used the design of the sticker as the front of my business card and then added  little more information to the back. 


They are pretty simple as this was my first time creating anything like this, and since I am moving at the end of the month, I was in a bit of a time crunch to make sure they get here in time. 

Here is what my sticker will look like.  The business card is the same, but without the brown border as it was causing me some issues :(



The back of my business card will look like this:
Of course my contact information won't be smudged!
They are both pretty simple but I didn't want them to be too much.  I am excited to see how they turn out and I will definately let you know!  I would love to know what you think, so feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...