Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Sunday, September 12, 2010

3-D Hockey Bear

I love the Wilton 3-D Bear pan and all of the decorating options that come along with it.  I decided to decorate it as a hockey player for my nephew's 10th birthday.  I put the name of his spring hockey team on the front, and his name and number on the back.  Not only did his teddy have a black eye, but he even wore a bandage on his opposite cheek.  I also melted chocolate in a circular shape for the hocky puck.  The stick and skates were made of cardboard covered with tin foil.  My nephew enjoyed sharing this cake with the kids at his birthday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...