Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Friday, September 10, 2010

Quilting Cake

I made this birthday cake for my Mom and Sister Janis.  My Mom is an avid quilter and my sister enjoys it as well, so when I saw a photo of a three tiered quilting bee cake, I new I had the inspiration for my mom's cake!  Each 'patch' of the quilt is made up of different colours and designs, and then stitched together with icing.  I melted chocolate to make the scissors and needle.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...