Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winnie The Pooh!

For Christmas I recieved several Wilton Cake Pans including this Winnie the Pooh.  What a fun and easy way to make a special cake.  I love how there is room to personalize the cake on the balloon.  I made this lemon cake for my nephews 2nd birthday.  First I covered in in white buttercream icing, with a shell border.  I smoothed out green on the balloon and piped a special message.  The Winnie the Pooh was made up of LOTS of stars.  I love that piping a star is so easy and yet looks so good!   Mmmm...good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...