Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting

I recently visited Pinkitzel located in Bricktown of Oklahoma City.  Check it out online at: http://www.pinkitzel.com/  It has a super cute interior and delicious cupcakes.  I must admit that this place has truely inspired me to get baking and creating once again.  Yesterday I spent many hours checking out great baking blogs and found delicious recipes that I just can't wait to try! 

So today I went and picked up some last minute ingredients and baked up a storm.  I chose a lemon cupcake with lemon frosting, and while they are pretty tasty, I found the lemon frosting a little overpowering so I will definately need to do a little tweaking to get it to perfection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...