Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip Squares

On Sunday, we enjoyed another Thanksgiving meal with some of our friends here in Oklahoma City.  I was in charge of buns (watch for upcomig blog) and dessert.  I decided to try Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Squares from the Martha Stewart Website

Here are the ingredients that you will need.  Plus Chocolate Chips...not sure how I missed putting them in my picture!

 Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkn pie spice together.

 Cream butter and sugar.  Add the egg and vanilla.  Next, mix in the pumpkin.

Don't forget to add the chocolate chips! 

Here it is ready to come out of the oven.  Make sure you let it cool COMPLETELY before cutting it or trying to take it out of the pan.  Mine was still warm and the middle sort of melted in.  Still tasted good but didn't hold up as a square.

Here are some of the squares.  I spread a little Cream Cheese Frosting from the Pumpkin Cupcake post on top of the squares and it was delicious together.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those sound sooo yummy! Going to have to try them out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...