Sprinkled With Love

Welcome to Sprinkled With Love! I started this blog in 2009 when I started taking Wilton cake decorating classes, as a way to share my decorated cakes with others. Since then my family & friends have kept me busy creating birthday cakes, wedding cakes & more. Sprinkled with love has grown to be so much more since then. Please take a look around to see what I have been up to, and remember, share some love and leave a comment!



Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thirty!

Wow, today is my 30th birthday!  Where have all the years went? 

I have heard so many people talk about how hard it was to turn thirty, but to tell you the truth, I don't feel that much different.  I am at a good place in my life and have had the opportunity to experience so many wonderful things, and I am sure that there are  many great experiences still to come, so I am happy to be moving forward.

Here is a quick celebration of my thirty years!

Farm Living

Playing in the Mud!

Growing Up!

Marrying my Best Friend

 Here is to many more wonderful years to come.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and feel truely blessed for the many memories and experiences that I have had so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...